The objective of this union of companies is to produce its own products
for the energy supply of forklifts for their subsequent sale to logistics
For this, two companies join:
- ACL Batteries, manufacturer and distributor of batteries, mainly lead-acid and for the logistics sector: forklifts.
- Green Grouping, engineering dedicated to product development in clean technologies such as hydrogen fuel cells.
Our way of developing our products is based on 4 premises:
- Market research
○ Global target market and current situation
○ Real market size (limits) and growth rate
○ In-depth study and analysis of competing products / services
○ Volume and type of demand that will exist
○ Market feedback on innovation and opening the market to
- Product Specifications and Costs
○ Design of the main parts of the system
○ Define the bases for its execution
○ Technical analysis and specification improvement
○ Determination of total development costs (personnel,
equipment, licenses, etc.).
○ Research applicable in the EU and local regulations
○ Potential research for patent application
○ Breakdown analysis and specification changes
○ Definition of confidentiality policy
○ Definition of terms and agreements.
- Business plan
○ Executive Summary
○ Business definition
○ Market study
○ Technical study
○ Business organization
○ Investment study
○ Study of income and expenses
○ Financial study.
- Product Design and Construction
○ P&I diagram
○ Modal analysis of failures and effects
○ List of materials and equipment
○ Suppliers and Manufacturers
○ Powerpack integration
○ Stationary and mobile tests