European cooperation helps us move towards the future.
The objective of this union of companies is to produce its own products for the energy supply of forklifts for subsequent sale to logistics service providers.
For this, 2 companies come together:
- ACL Batteries, manufacturer and distributor of batteries, mainly lead-acid and for the logistics sector: forklifts.
- Green Grouping, engineering dedicated to product development in clean technologies such as hydrogen fuel cells.
Our way of developing our products is based on 4 premises:
- Market Research
- Global target market and current situation
- Actual market size (limits) and growth rate
- In-depth study and analysis of competing products/services
- Volume and type of demand that will exist
- Market feedback on innovation and market opening to disruptive changes
- Product Specifications and Costs
- Design of the main parts of the system.
- Define the bases for its execution
- Technical analysis and improvement of specifications.
- Determination of total development costs (personnel, equipment, licenses, etc.).
- Research applicable in EU and local regulations
- Potential research for patent application
- Breakdown analysis and changes in specifications
- Definition of confidentiality policy
- Definition of terms and agreements.
- Business Plan
- Executive summary
- Business definition
- Market study
- Technical study
- Business organization
- Investment study
- Study of income and expenses
- Financial study.
- Design and Construction of the product
- P&I Diagram
- Failure modal and effects analysis
- List of materials and equipment
- Suppliers and manufacturers
- Power pack integration
- Stationary and mobile tests