Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals is a global collective effort to achieve a better future for all. It was adopted by all UN Member States in 2015 which contains the most ambitious agenda approved by the international community. One of the main objectives of the agenda is to preserve a better planet for the future generations.
The agenda for Sustainable Development pursues gender equality among human beings, ensures progress, and planet protection in a comprehensive and stable manner under three basic components of the Sustainable Development:
In order to achieve these goals, people and organizations must do our part for the common good.
Every year, about one billion acid and lead batteries are produced around the world, (approximately 75% of the total global consumption of lead is used in batteries).
For this reason, we have developed a proper battery management system:
- Logistics: our batteries are transported in secured containers design primarily for this purpose.
- Storage: installation and maintenance
- Recycling: lead is processed with an eco-friendly manufacturing process. The recycled lead is then used in other common applications such as product elaboration with steel, zinc, aluminum, copper and tin to name a few.
A Day in ACL Batteries
In ACL Batteries sustainability is a key factor in the aim of achieving an efficient “0 emission” value chain.
- We build strategic alliances which allows us to advance towards a better future.
- We cooperate with Eco-innovative projects which creates clean products and services while minimizing the carbon footprint.
- We learn from our customers and dealers; thus, the industrial batteries sector can assist creating a healthier ecosystem.
All the above is possible thanks to our committed human team. They are endeavored to a continuous improvement process, always available to participate and share their experience.
Our workplace is respectful with the environment and with you!