Welcome to this page where we want to inform you about all the details related to your personal data: who collects it, why it is collected, what is done with it and where it is stored.
The portal contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to that of the Controller. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
Identity of the data controller
- Name: this website is managed by ACL BATERÍAS, S.L., with CIF: B22382659 responsible for the processing carried out on your personal data.
- Identity of the representative: Mr. Sergio Cobo Pardina with D.N.I.: 18043282N.
- Corporate address: the company is located at Pol. Ind. Vacamorta, Cl/ Colungo nº5, 22300 Barbastro (Huesca-Spain).
- Company activity: among the services we offer are the marketing, maintenance and distribution of batteries for all types of industrial and private applications.
Applicable legal framework
The activity of this website is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following regulations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. This is the regulation of the European Union, it unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
Processing of personal data
- Data collected: only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be collected. Adhering to the principle of data minimization. The data collected is identifying and corresponds to a reasonable minimum to be able to carry out the activity carried out. In particular, no specially protected data is collected at any time. In any case, the data collected will be: email, telephone number, name and surname, ID, postal address, IP address and business address.
- Purpose: ACL BATERÍAS, S.L., processes the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- Customer management: the data collected in the forms are used for the correct administrative management of commercial documents, offers, budgets, orders, delivery notes, invoices or contracts. This identification will appear in compliance with the different legal obligations.
- Commercial communications: processing of your data for the purpose of informing you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request: regarding our professional services that interested parties make to us.
- Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so: for the correct provision of the services, it is necessary for the client/interested party to provide their identifying data (such as: name and surname, NIF, address, contact telephone number, address email…) to be able to register you as a customer, perform billing, send the product, if applicable, contact and provide technical support.
If data indicated as mandatory is not provided, the contract or purchase cannot be successfully completed and therefore the service cannot be provided or the product shipped.
- Legitimation: the legal basis on which the treatments carried out are legitimized are:
- Express consent of the client or interested person: Art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: Art. 6.1.c) of the RGPD.
- Satisfaction of a legitimate interest of the controller: Art. 6.1.f) of the RGPD.
- Recipients of the data: as data controllers, we have contracted the following service providers, having committed to comply with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of contracting:
- Public Bodies, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when ACL BATERÍAS, S.L., has the legal obligation to provide them.
- Ibáñez Meler Consultores, S.L., with registered office at Cl/ Luis Buñuel nº1 Bj., 22300 Barbastro – Huesca and CIF: B22396386, as responsible for the accounting and tax management of the data by ACL BATERÍAS, S.L.
- There are no international data transfers.
- Data retention period: the data will be kept until the purpose for which this data was collected is fulfilled or until the right to delete or modify the data is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or tax reasons to store them.
- Security measures: ACL BATERÍAS, S.L., has adopted technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. data.
User rights and how to exercise them
In accordance with the provisions of the European RGPD and the Spanish LOPDGDD, the user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition before the provider.
To facilitate the exercise of these rights, ACL BATERÍAS, S.L., makes the following email available to the interested party: info@aclbaterías.com. It is essential that you enclose a copy of your DNI in the mail.
- Access: it is the right of the affected person to obtain information about whether their own personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing that, if applicable, is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data. and the communications made or planned thereof.
- Rectification: means that the interested party can request that data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete be modified.
- Cancellation: right of the affected person to have data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive deleted and is closely related to the so-called “right to be forgotten”.
- Opposition: refers to the right of the interested party to not have the processing of their personal data carried out or to cease it in cases where their consent is not necessary for the processing, in the case of commercial prospecting files. or that have the purpose of making decisions regarding the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of their data.
- Portability: this right means that you can ask us for your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, whenever it is technically possible to satisfy your request.
- Right to be forgotten: it is a new, somewhat more complex concept of the GDPR that affects, above all, websites that publicly expose your data, that is, websites such as social networks and the various Google platforms. Applied to our case, it is specified in the right to cancel your data.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.aepd.es and in the event that your rights have not been taken care of or if you consider that your personal data has been used for a treatment different from that established in this document without your consent.